3.5mm Bluetooth TV Transmitter Transmite Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
- Product Details
3.5mm Bluetooth TV Transmitter Transmite Mini Bluetooth Audio Transmitter A2DP Stereo Dongle Adapter for TV iPod Mp3 Mp4 PC
Bluetooth transmitters is a Bluetooth stereo audio wireless transmitting device, can match the Bluetooth stereo or Bluetooth headset to realize indoor wireless high-fidelity audio transmission. This Bluetooth receiver device can be used in almost all audio output digital products, you just need to link to the audio input port. Including computer, television, set-top box, and all other products which without Bluetooth transmission function. With Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth stereo, then you can easily enjoy music and TV show, not affect others, ensure privacy.
- Chipset: ISSC IS1621S
- Bluetooth V3.0+EDR，Further transmission distance: 15m
- Transmit Power：4dBm transmit power
- Bluetooth Stereo Audio Profile: A2DP
- Data Rate：32-bit run time configurable audio processor
- 5mm stereo audio output
- Sleep mode for power conservation
- Battery：rechargeable li-ion battery 240MaH
- Power supply：chargers via mini USB cable
- Charging time：4hours
- Working time：up to 8 hours
- Standby time：120 days
Contents of Package：
- Bluetooth Transmitter
- USB cable
- 5mm stereo audio cable
- User manual
- Using the supplied USB cable connects to micro-USB input interface of the Bluetooth music transmitter
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to your PC, laptop or USB power converters, Bluetooth music transmitter's LED light will turn blue during charging.
- When the charging is finished, the blue LED light will turn off, and the red LED light will keep turning on
A full charge will provide up to 8 hours playing time
- Long press ON/OFF button for 2 seconds, transmitters switched ON. Then device will automatically search and connect with the former device. If failed connecting with former device, then it will automatically search new device.
- Long press ON/OFF button for 2 seconds, the transmitter will turn it OFF.
Pairing the Device：
When switch on, device will automatically connect with the former device. If that fails, it will automatically enter into pairing mode. Search the closest Bluetooth device and connect. It will enter into standby mode if transmitter can't search any Bluetooth device.
Activate the Pairing：
In standby mode, press the ON/OFF button to activate the pairing, device begins to connect the former last device. Double press the ON/OFF button to activate pairing mode, the device begins to search new device.
Transmission & Suspension：
In the connection mode, double press the ON/OFF button to suspend the Bluetooth transmission, press again the ON/OFF key to recover Bluetooth transmission.
Please carefully read the manual of your transmitter or Bluetooth audio, get to know how to use Bluetooth wireless technology.
If you want to use this transmitter to connect with other Bluetooth audio or device, you must start from step 1 to pair again.
- Using the provided audio line and adapter to connect the Bluetooth transmitter to your cell phone or other digital device with audio output functions
- Please make sure the Bluetooth stereo (Bluetooth audio receiver, Bluetooth headset, or other related device) has been power on and pairing successfully and the device must be in the range of 10m
- Music will be wirelessly transmitter to the Bluetooth music receiver during music playing.
Note: if you can't enjoy music:
1. Please ensure that your stereo system has connected to the Bluetooth music transmitter
2. Check to make sure that your audio volume not in minimum or mute.
Auto Power off：
Device will power off automatically once it enters into standby mode over 15minutes and fails to connect any device
LED Light Indicator：
State of device
State of LED
The red LED flash every 1s
The red LED and blue LED flash alternatively
The red LED flash every 0.5HZ
The blue LED flash twice every 5s
The blue LED turns on
The red LED turns on
The connection of Bluetooth music transmitter is established on the basis of the complete pairing, the connection break can be the following reasons：
- The device distance more than 33 feet (10 meters), or there are other obstacles among (such as: walls, furniture, etc.)
- One or two may power off, or it may be no electricity
Connection is not finished during certain time, device enter into sleep mode or power off. Operate as per following steps:
- Connect again after restarting and pairing
- Charging again for Bluetooth transmitter and receiver
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||7 Day(s)|
|Sample Available||YES Ask For Sample|
|Loading Info||By sea or air|
|Target Market(s)||North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa(except Middle East), Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Japan & Korea, Middle East & South Asia, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central & Southern Asia, Middle East|
- Related Products
- Hit Products